Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office

Sheriff Sales

The Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Foreclosure Sale is published monthly for two consecutive weeks at least thirty days prior to the date of sale. The foreclosed properties are published in local newspapers in which the property is located. The public may also buy property sale lists for $4.00 at the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office Civil Division located at 2101 NE 36th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73111.

The Sheriff's Foreclosure Sales are located in the Oklahoma County Courthouse Annex Building at 320 Robert S. Kerr, Room 101, and start promptly at 2:00 p.m. every other Thursday.

To purchase a property you must meet the following requirements:

  • Minimum bid must be at least two-thirds of the appraised price of the property.

  • Down payment of at least 10% of the purchase price is due within 24 hours of sale. The remaining 90% of the purchase price is due within 3 to 4 weeks of the sale date, before the confirmation hearing.
  • Certified funds (cashier check or money order) are required, made payable to Rick Warren, Court Clerk. Any sale is subject to cancellation by the plaintiff.

    Participants must provide photo identification in order to bid on properties.

    For further information please contact Kim Gennings at (405) 713-1056 or via e-mail at kgenning@oklahomacounty.org

    If you would like to print a listing of the properties in the Sheriff’s Foreclosure Sale for this month, you will need to click on the listings and then change your browser’s page setup to landscape view. To view the listings click here. For instructions on how to print, please click here.

    To view the latest properties available for the Sheriff Foreclosure Sales choose a date from the menu below.